Are you looking for a sustainable Coconut Candle of Coconut Candle? With this candle you not only get a wonderful scent, but also something unique and sustainable!
Stylish Coconut Candle
This beautiful coconut bowl is filled with 300 ml of the most environmentally friendly wax, namely coconut wax. Enjoy the wonderful scent of the candle for about 50 hours!
Why coconut was?
- The most durable was available
- Has the longest burning time
- Gives off the most scent
- Completely clean combustion, no toxins
This candle is available in 4 wonderful scents:
- Toasted Coconut
- Coconut Lime
- Tropical Fruit
In addition, the candle is now also available without scent!
When the candle has burned out, you can reuse the coconut bowl by, for example, placing a beautiful plant in it.
To ensure that your coconut candle stands firmly, we will send you a sustainable coaster. This is made from coconut fiber.
- Height 9-10 cm
- Diameter 11-12 cm
- Contents 300 gr coconut wax
- Burning time 50 hours
Story behind the product
- All our products are handcrafted by local Vietnamese artisans.
- The coconut shells come from Ben Tre, an area in the south of Vietnam. This area is known for the high quality of its coconuts.
- Vietnamese artisans are able to give coconut shells, which would normally be burned as waste, a wonderful second life. The bowls are polished and crafted by hand into a beautiful end product.
- By using coconut shells, farmers have an extra income because they can sell the coconut shells instead of having to burn them as waste.
- We offer a top quality product by giving quality the highest priority, from carefully sorting the products in Vietnam, to double checking and packaging all products in the Netherlands.
- We are confident in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us email@example.com, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
- With your purchase you also directly support vulnerable groups in Vietnam. With every purchase we donate an amount to a local non-profit organization!
- Burn the candle for at least two hours when using it for the first time. This activates the scent.
- Keep the candle away from children, drafts, pets and flammable materials.
- If the candle smokes or the flame is too high, cut the wick back to about 2 cm.
- As soon as there is less than 2 cm of candle wax left, extinguish the candle. The remaining wax can be scooped out and you can use the bowl as a planter, for example.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do the products come from?
All our products come from Vietnam. The coconut shells come from Ben Tre, an area in the south of Vietnam. This area is known for the high quality of its coconuts.
Approximately how long will the candle stay lit?
The total burning time of the coconut candle is approximately 50 hours! Our candles are filled with the most environmentally friendly wax, namely coconut wax. Coconut wax retains the scent much better than other candles and has a longer burning time. Don't forget to reuse the coconut shell as a planter after burning!
My product arrived broken, what should I do?
We have every confidence in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
How do I know that a donation is actually being made to a local organization?
We are directly involved with these organizations and will keep everyone informed via our website and social media. For more information, see Your Contribution.
Onze producten zijn natuurproducten die met de hand bewerkt zijn tot een hoogwaardig eindproduct
Wij betalen een eerlijke prijs aan onze boeren en doneren een gedeelte van onze omzet
Directe en nauwe samenwerking mogelijk aangezien één van onze founders woonachtig in Vietnam is