Are you looking for sustainable cutlery? With this Wooden Fork you will experience food on a much higher level. Each fork is unique, sustainable and produced in a zero waste manner.
This fork is handmade from durable coconut wood and then treated with coconut oil. They are locally produced from residual material by our woodworkers. Each fork has its own unique wood pattern. This means that no two forks are the same!
The forks are perfect for your fruit, salads and poke bowls and can be combined nicely with our coconut bowls.
- Length 19 cm
You can extend the lifespan of our natural products through proper care. Our user tips can be found below:
- Wash the products by hand with warm, soapy water (no dishwasher). Dry them and store them at room temperature.
- Never place the products in the freezer, oven or microwave! Natural products and heat/large temperature differences do not work well together.
- Never let the products soak for a long time! Wash and dry them after use.
- Take good care of the cutlery by occasionally oiling it with coconut oil or linseed oil. This way they retain their beautiful color.
Story behind the product
- All our products are handcrafted by local Vietnamese artisans.
- Vietnamese craftsmen are able to the residual material to give it a wonderful second life. The wood is worked by hand into a beautiful end product.
- We offer a top quality product by giving quality the highest priority, from carefully sorting the products in Vietnam, to double checking and packaging all products in the Netherlands.
- We are confident in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
- With your purchase you also directly support vulnerable groups in Vietnam. With every purchase we donate an amount to a local non-profit organization!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do the products come from?
All our products come from Vietnam. The coconut shells come from Ben Tre, an area in the south of Vietnam. This area is known for the high quality of its coconuts.
Can all products be put in the dishwasher, oven or microwave?
All our products are natural products and therefore cannot withstand temperature differences. The products are NOT suitable for both DISHWASHER, OVEN as MAGNETRON. Wash the products by hand to prevent tearing/cracking and do not soak them in water for too long.
How long do the products last?
All products are natural products, but with the right care they can last a lifetime!
Our user tips can be found below:
- Hand wash the bowls and utensils with warm, soapy water (not a dishwasher). Dry the bowls and cutlery and store them at room temperature.
- Never place the bowls and cutlery in the freezer, oven or microwave! Natural products and heat/large temperature differences do not work well together. For this reason, do not serve soup in the bowls.
- Never let the bowls and cutlery soak for a long time! Wash and dry them after use.
- Take good care of the bowls and cutlery by occasionally rubbing them with coconut oil or linseed oil. This way the bowls keep their beautiful color.
Are the products safe to eat and drink?
Yes, the products have been tested and approved as food safe. No chemicals are used during the making process.
My product arrived broken, what should I do?
We have every confidence in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us email@example.com, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
How do I know that a donation is actually being made to a local organization?
We are directly involved with these organizations and will keep everyone informed via our website and social media. For more information, see Your Contribution.
Onze producten zijn natuurproducten die met de hand bewerkt zijn tot een hoogwaardig eindproduct
Wij betalen een eerlijke prijs aan onze boeren en doneren een gedeelte van onze omzet
Directe en nauwe samenwerking mogelijk aangezien één van onze founders woonachtig in Vietnam is