Are you looking for a beautiful Bamboo Cup? With this cup you not only have something very beautiful in the kitchen or office, but also something special and durable.
Stylish Bamboo Cup
With this stylish bamboo cup you bring something special into your home. Due to the color and grain, no cup is the same and each cup has a unique appearance.
Many manufacturers use young bamboo to produce the bamboo cups to save costs. However, the young bamboo still contains a lot of moisture, which causes less strength and a greater chance of mold formation. However, our bamboo cups are made from bamboo that is approximately 5 years old. This makes our cups very sturdy and there is no chance of mold forming if used correctly!
Complete the Bamboo Cup with our Bamboo Straws and Attached Cleaner!
Tip: the Bamboo Cup is also ideal to use as a durable pen holder!
- Contents 300 ml
- Height 14 cm
- Diameter 7 cm
The bamboo cups and straws are natural products. You can extend the lifespan by choosing the right one care. Our user tips can be found below:
- Wash the cups and straws by hand with warm, soapy water (no dishwasher). Dry the cups and straws and store them at room temperature.
- Never place the cups and straws in the oven or microwave! Natural products and heat/large temperature differences do not work well together. For this reason, do not pour hot drinks into the cups.
- Never let the cups and straws soak for a long time! Wash and dry them after use.
Story behind the product
- All our products are handcrafted by local Vietnamese artisans.
- The bamboo cups are made from 5-year-old bamboo. This ensures that our bamboo cups are much sturdier and less susceptible to mold.
- We offer a top quality product by giving quality the highest priority, from carefully sorting the products in Vietnam, to double checking and packaging all products in the Netherlands.
- We are confident in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us email@example.com, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
- With your purchase you also directly support vulnerable groups in Vietnam. With every purchase we donate an amount to a local non-profit organization!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do the products come from?
All our products come from Vietnam. The coconut shells come from Ben Tre, an area in the south of Vietnam. This area is known for the high quality of its coconuts.
Can all products be put in the dishwasher, oven or microwave?
All our products are natural products and therefore cannot withstand temperature differences. The products are NOT suitable for both DISHWASHER, OVEN as MAGNETRON. Wash the products by hand to prevent tearing/cracking and do not soak them in water for too long.
Can I use hot food/drink in the coconut bowls/bamboo cups?
The products are excellent for cold and (lukewarm) warm dishes, but less suitable for hot, liquid dishes. For example, if you serve soup in the coconut bowl or tea in the bamboo cups, the products may burst.
How long do the products last?
All products are natural products, but with the right care they can last a lifetime!
Our user tips can be found below:
- Wash the products by hand with warm, soapy water (not a dishwasher). Dry the products and cutlery and store them at room temperature.
- Never place the products in the freezer, oven or microwave! Natural products and heat/large temperature differences do not work well together. For this reason, do not serve soup in the bowls or tea/coffee in the bamboo cups.
- Never let the products soak for a long time! Wash and dry them after use.
Are the products safe to eat and drink?
Yes, the products have been tested and approved as food safe. No chemicals are used during the making process.
My product arrived broken, what should I do?
We have every confidence in the quality of our products, but if a product unexpectedly arrives broken, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, attach a photo of the damaged product and we will send you a new one free of charge as soon as possible!
How do I know that a donation is actually being made to a local organization?
We are directly involved with these organizations and will keep everyone informed via our website and social media. For more information, see Your Contribution.
Onze producten zijn natuurproducten die met de hand bewerkt zijn tot een hoogwaardig eindproduct
Wij betalen een eerlijke prijs aan onze boeren en doneren een gedeelte van onze omzet
Directe en nauwe samenwerking mogelijk aangezien één van onze founders woonachtig in Vietnam is